Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cassidy smashed Amber Rose and dissed Kanye West


lol, this is funny stuff to hear.

Heres a few lines from cassidy

“I fucked ya girl on D low, cause I’m that ***** and I got a bigger ego. For free yo, I let her climb on the tree yo. now she with me yo, so adios amigo. No you ain’t big as me yo. So when I hit , she said my dick too big, fat, wide, and thick. What I was born with is enormous, when I try to fit, she holler like you got a big ego, AGH SHIT! And that’s why she on my dick, cause I got a huge ego, I’m a hero. I save the day, it’s L-O-V-E yo, she never felt that way ’till she started fucking with me yo. I took her from you like D-bo, cause your ass always had her going to bed mad like Ne-Yo.

and here's a different track of him getting at Mr.West and Lil Wayne.
Nightmares

No comments: