Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Russell Simmons Flips out at Charlotte Ronson's show


The usually cool, calm, and collected Russell Simmons lost his mind at a show this week. According to Rap Radar here is some of what is stated went down.

"He flipped out over his seating," a witness tells rapradaronline.com. "He thought his seat was given away and went berserk on some poor kid who was working the event.

Russell is quoted as saying "When I walked in here, there was like 40 seats,". "Now, there's nothing. Where am I supposed to sit?"

When the girl didn't reply quick enough Russell quickly said, "Where's your boss? Where's the lady in charge? Who do I have to talk to? Come on now."

The self proclaimed yogi was asked to "please calm down" which prompted The Guru of Calm to say "I am calm! I'm a calm person!"

eventually all was taking care of and Russell was given two seats.

No comments: