Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Master P is helping rebuild New Orleans Housing Projects


Its always good to see someone giving back to the community they came from. But bigger is the change that Master P has made through out his career. He went from Bout Bout to a cleaner image of a real business man. Master P stated

"I want to be able to show these guys look at me. I changed my image, I changed my life and I had to grow up,” Miller explained. “I’m honored to be a part of the ground breaking alongside President Obama’s right hand man Secretary Shaun Donovan who shares the same goal as me, which is to help B.W. Cooper residents get back into their new homes.”

Shouts to Master P for trying to improve life for others and not just his-self.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

чтобы добавлять свои статьи, обязательно ли регистрироватся?